Friday, September 18, 2009

kl personal tour guide

when i accompany my uncle's friends from france, i feel great to do job like this, i feel like i want to be personal tour guide for visitor who come to kl, i think i can do it since i live in kl and i have good english :P not to be very confident, but i am sure that they can understand me. so people, if you want to travel in kl or malaysia, i can help you out, i do this because i love it ;P love meeting people from outside, because i love it. i love talking with them, i can share thoughts and be their friends. by the way, i love making friends from outside, because i love it. kinda cool. so if you can read this, just contact me on 0135015015, i am apat. :)

till then, any doubt, just call me, or you can ym me at ariffadzli@yahoo.com

ok, bye bye,

2 comments: